CADWorx Equipment 2023 Course
This 2 day course will take the students through an extensive overview of the CADWorx Equipment design software. This course is designed to teach the commands and functions of CADWorx Equipment in order to create and design 3D equipment models as well as 2D drawings. Students will gain skills and confidence navigating a 3D space within the CAD environment while using the CADWorx application to design various 3D equipment types which will work in conjunction with piping layout in a comprehensive plant design.
A working knowledge of basic design or drafting procedures and terminology. A working knowledge of Windows and general navigation of a computer. A pre-requisite of AutoCAD Fundamentals and More either at this school or another and must show Proof of Completion.
Course Fee: $1200 2 Days (16 hours)
This course will be separated into 2 Days which will include the following topics:
- CADWorx Equipment user interface
- Equipment setup and configuration settings
- Creating, importing and exporting equipment, (tanks, pumps, et.)
- CADWorx Equipment library editor interface
- CADWorx Equipment tools
- Adding components to equipment, (lugs, saddles, stiffening rings, etc.)
- Bill of Materials